Wow It’s mom, but I’m sleepy
Did Harlequin just invite us to eat her pussy?
steven moffat does not understand the Doctor.
the Doctor is a mercurial strange and tricksy being. the doctor does not always play by human rules or any rules at all
but at heart, the doctor is good. the doctor cares.
not about whether people are sexy or acquiescent or impossible, but if they are kind and brave and good.
the Doctor I know wants people to be kind and brave and good and clever more than anything, because deep inside he knows all people are. he would sit down with anyone and have a chat with them about their lives, and he wouldn’t make fun of anyone for being short or not having a girlfriend or wearing the wrong sort of clothes to do work.
the doctor I know doesn’t place anyone above anyone else based upon rank or destiny. the Doctor I know cares about what people have the potential to be, not what people look like or where they’re from.
The Doctor I know met a stranded, rebellious juvenile delinquent and acted as a father and role model to her and helped her grow up. The Doctor I know shepherded a reckless, chubby Edwardian runaway through an alternate universe that her actions trapped them in, and when she broke everything from the neck down in an earthquake accident he sat by her bedside and held the hand she couldn’t feel and told her things would be all right, and I believed him utterly.
I suppose Steven Moffat met the Doctor when he was little, sat down in front of the telly just the way I did.
But I don’t think his Doctor is the same one as mine.
A dozen part-time UPS workers in Minneapolis took protest action on the job August 22, after discovering ties between Missouri law enforcement and a company, Law Enforcement Targets, whose shipments we handle each day.
Some of us removed the company’s packages from trucks that would deliver them to law enforcement. Others, in solidarity, refused to ferry these packages to their intended trailers.
Others posed with a sign reading “#handsupdontship.” The phrase “hands up, don’t shoot” has come to symbolize protest over the police shooting of Michael Brown, an unarmed, black 18-year-old in Ferguson, Missouri.
We decided we could not be silent while our work was contributing to the militarized violence that police are directing at Ferguson residents in the aftermath of Brown’s death.
This is high-stakes activism. These workers are at risk losing their jobs for this. Well done, UPS folks, for sticking to your principles.
I don’t like this
Are you kidding?!?!?! I love it
Moon sand was actually amazing until you spilt it on a carpet
I want to go around the world sharing my smile with everyone. I want to be remembered as the Smiling Goddess.
the best part about being in your 20’s is slowly caring less and less about what people think of you and surrounding yourself with good people
the worst is that I’m broke
mother loaf chirping to tipsy babies
Too many people died because of us. We’re the monsters. Even banshees. Even me.
I don’t believe that.
#THIS MOMENT IS. JUST. PERFECT. #not only is it two banshees finally talking one on one without threa t#it’s two WOMEN talking together about their shared burden #lydia offers up scott as a paragon of monsterly virtue #and then meredith one-ups her by saying YOU. #YOU LYDIA MARTIN ARE THE HERO. #YOU ARE THE HEROIC MONSTER #lydia martin the banshee hero #TATTOO IT ON MY CHEST (via)
natasha romanoff is the kind of person who could kill you with her bare hands if she had to but she is also probably the kind of person who would purposely take the squeaky chair and wobble on it and drive everyone crazy
I don’t friend zone people, I relationship zone them. You wanna be my friend? Too bad, we’re dating.
I SWEAR OUR FUCKIN AWESOME FANDOM HAS A GIF FOR EVERYTHING
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- Man: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- Employee: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- Man: I never filled out an application.
- Employee: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- Man: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- Employee: Well, but that doesn't-
- Man: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- Employee: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- Man: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- Employee: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- Man: Well no, but what does that matter?
- Employee: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- Man: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- Employee: That...doesn't make any sense.
- Man: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Man: Fuck you, slut.
The man in the picture is Rachid Nekkaz, a French-Algerian businessman living in France.
He heard about the niqab ban in France. Then he announced that he will pay all fines for women who wear the niqab - not just in France but “in any country in the world that bans women from doing so”.
He opened a fund of € 1 million. Then he said, “My sister, go out free wherever you want and I will pay the fine for you”
Allahu Akbar, May Allah reward him.
Take note FEMA this is how you properly do activism to help women who cover themselves.